(Side note…I finally figured out how to add text on on iPhone photos, and it’s so much faster than Canva, though I do like Canva.)
Sometimes I start feeling really down. You see, I get really focused on something and then I get really down when it doesn’t go as planned. (My dad tells me that’s life, though.) And I’ve only found two cures. Read God’s Word or think of things to be thankful for. So, as the title indicates, I’m going to list a few things I’m thankful for today, and I want you to tell me what you’re thankful for in the comments below.
- Warm weather!!! (Can anyone second this?!)
- Being done with school by noon (like today!)
- BIBLE BEE!!!! (I know, it hasn’t actually started yet, but I’m thankful for the encouragement I’ve received from fellow Bible Bee-ers!)
- The Word of God
- The ability to bake/cook.
- Food! Speaking of food, I’m really hungry…(may or may not have something to do with me not eating breakfast.)
- The ability to write. I hit a writing slump last month, but I’ve written (and submitted) four articles to magazines this month.
What about you? What are some things you’re thankful for today?
For His glory,