Adapted from this recipe.
12 cups Old Fashioned Oats
12 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 1/3 cups honey
1 cup Vegetable Oil
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Optional add-ins: raisins, dried cranberries/blueberries/cherries, chia seeds, chocolate chips, and toasted coconut.
1.For crunchy granola, pre-heat oven to 350℉, for chewy granola, pre-heat to 300℉.
2. Stir together Oats, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, and Salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
3.Pour oil, honey, and Vanilla extract in a small bowl.
4.Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Stir until evenly coated. Dried fruit and chia seeds can be added here.
5. Divide the granola mixture into to two 9×13 pans lined with parchment paper.
6. For crunchy granola, cook 20 minutes, stir, rotate; 8 minutes, stir, rotate; 8 more minutes, and stir.
7. For chewy granola, cook 15 minutes, rotate; 8 minutes, rotate; 8 more minutes, stir.
8. After the baking is completed, let cool and stir every 10 minutes, or so. Once cooled, add chocolate chips, toasted coconut, and anything else that suits your taste!
Makes about 28 servings. You can always half or double the recipe.